NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 22:04:39 -0500
I was born to an allergy to milk & soy. If only my mother would have
breastfed me it would have been better, but in those days, late 50's they
didn't. It wasn't even suggested to her when I didn't thrive and this is
the hospital where the Royal family are born in London! Anyway, through the
years I have adapted somehwat and of course there are days when I eat ice
cream knowing there'll be a reaction but just not caring. Other days I am
better. I always feel there is a connection to high fat & dairy causing me
symptoms and dairy with a low fat content is usually easier on me , is
there a connection or am I imaging this.

Caroline
Mum to Lior (3/17/83) & Daniella (9/5/95)