NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Boldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:19:06 -0500
>When she has any dairy, she is not only
> constipated (going only every 5-6 days), but has extreme behavior issues,
> such as screaming, kicking, punching during out-of-control temper tantrums
> that are repeated throughout the day, dark under-eye circles, "brain fog",
> poor speeck (almost impossible to understand), lack of energy, stuffed up
> nose, throat clearing.

Your middle daughter's reactions are similar to my son's reactions.  We had
a gluten/casien peptide test done in January which showed a casien
intollerance.  He tested negative to allergy skin tests for dairy but
positive to blood IGG allergy testing.  Another symptom for Brian is night
waking when he has had dairy.  I have complained about night waking to his
pediatrician for 8 years.  Finally after taking him off dairy he sleeps
through the night.
It is so so so so nice to finally get a full nights sleep.
Lori