NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:03:19 -0700
I'm not sure about the chicken but I believe it has milk in the coating.
The fries are coated with whey. I assume they a have web site where this
can be verified. There was a discussion here some time ago about it and
some listserv members had checked it out. I was easily convinced because I
know most food coatings with flour have milk in them. If you look at the
fries you will notice they are coated with something.

Don M