NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brandy Karcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:50:07 -0600
Do you know how long it normally takes to get the "milk" out of your system.
Say for instance, for the past few days I have really cut down to no milk at
all, even looking for hidden ingredients, and the twins are still having bad
diarrhea.  Granted, we have only "strictly" done this for two days.  Would
they still have some of the milk in their system, and by this I mean that I
was not giving them regular milk, but they were eating noodles and other
things before we realized the magnitude of this problem.