NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Kevles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 18:29:24 -0500
Hi -

Don suggested that our problem with kosher pareve foods, especially
desserts, might stem from a similar reaction to chocolate.  I'm afraid,
though, that chocolate isn't the problem.  My husband eats chocalate
with great pleasure and no bad reaction.  But some kosher pareve foods --
generally desserts -- give him a reaction.  His tolerance is fairly
high for casein, as these things go.  (He can taste a bit of something
realize it contains casein and not eat more, and not usually have any
reaction.)

So, any clude about the contents of the food that may be giving him
a reaction?

--Beth Kevles