NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 09:10:56 -0400
i just had a birthday (23rd wooohoooo), and my best friend made me the BEST
birthday cake i ever had. Remember this recipe, it is really easy.
She just got a non-dairy brownie mix and made it with eggs and oil, then
filled the bottom of one of those cheesecake tins, and cooked it. after
letting it cool, she covered the top with vanilla tofutti and put dark
chocolate all over the top. then put it in the freezer for a few hours. it
was AMAZING- icecream cake.

Bronwyn Marshall
New City Media
ICQ# 5229357