NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Not-Milk Woman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 16:42:31 -0700
>>What is polythycemia vera?
>Polycythemia Vera is a blood disorder in the leukemia family.<snip>
Denise,
You forgot to mention that Polycythemia Vera is nearly always found in much *older*
women...which you are not. I've been wondering, ever since I first heard your story
and your treatment sucess through diet, if it wasn't the dairy and other toxins in
your diet which brought this about so early in life. Hard to know...and like you
said, time will tell...50 years from now research will prove and disprove a lot of
what we are doing/thinking now on this list and on others like it.
---

Not-Milk Woman
www.notmilk.com

http://www.mailexcite.com