NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
terry croteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:20:17 -0600
At 07:55 PM 4/25/98 -0400, you wrote:

Hi,
Excuse my lack of knowledge here but is there an actual test for casein
intollerance, my Dr's had to be convinced to do a biopsy and none ever even
considered any intollerances, most of my understanding of
allergies/intollerances is what I am learning on-line.
Will be seeing Dr. on Friday afternoon any specific tests I should as about
regarding casein/lactose???
Thank you very much.
Debi, mom to Alicia