NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 14:09:44 -0700
Hi all.  I called the manufacturer of Rich Whip.  They told me that there are 4 kinds
of Rich Whip, two of which are milk free.  The milk free ones are:Rich Whip Liquid,
which is found in the frozen food section; and Rich Whip Aerosal. (Don't know where
they keep that, because they don't sell it in Minnesota).  She warned me that both
kinds of Rich Whip in a tub (the regular and lowfat) both contain sodium caseinate.
 So beware.

She also told me that all the Rich Whip products are gluten free.  In fact all Rich
products are gluten free including Coffee Rich, which is milk free also.

I am going to try making a gluten free/milk free pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.  Wish
me luck!

Abigail

---
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/
Join the Monday night Celiac chats from 8PM - 10PM ET
and the celiac forum at: http://www.medsupport.org

http://www.mailexcite.com