NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dennis Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:22:08 -0700
I just looked at this and noticed that it is incomplete.
Elsewhere on the McDonalds site is an ingredients list that should
also be checked. I noticed, for example, that the Filet-O-Fish is
not listed in the allergens list but on the ingredients list the buns
are described as containing buttermilk solids.

        //www.mcdonalds.com/food/ingredients/index.html

> A listing of all McDonalds foods containing allergens can be found on the=
> ir
> web site at:
> http://www.mcdonalds.com/corporate/info/contacts/comments/food/allergenli=
> st