NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bronwyn Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:35:25 +0800
Hi,
I have run past my due date - I'm expecting the new baby any time now. I thought I'd ask a question about formulas. Since I am in Australia the brands may be totally different, but I am also wondering about ingredients. I am allergic to milk protein & I plan on being extremely careful about avoiding any cows milk for the first year or two (yes I plan to breast feed). Since I have a history of various food allergies in my family, I would like to avoid exposing her to all possible allergens, including soy. Are there any baby formulas that don't include either soy or dairy? What are they composed of? Any help on this would be appreciated. I don't plan on needing formula, although I think I may need something to fall back on just in case.
Cheers,
Bronwyn