NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:27:07 -0600
Beth,
Remember a year or two ago when Kellog's decided it wanted to start adding
whey to its Pop-Tarts "cause it toasts better" and we all wrote letters...
be sure to check the ones you buy, because they DID add it to some of the
varieties. I think they were the frosted ones, but don't remember 'cause we
only like the strawberry ones anyway.
Just a reminder.
Pammi