NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kimberly Komp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:12:33 EST
I just wanted to let you all know how great it is to me to hear the same
problems I have dealt with for years. I never took my two boys in for allergy
testing as I was told by the pediatric allergist that food allergy testing is
not very accurate and that me using my knowledge of my boys and the process
of elimination would be more effective.
I have had family members and teachers doubt me. Usually a little example of
the mood swings is enough. We once decided to allow my son a bit of milk with
lunch. The teacher requested we stop. Likened his mood swings to a Jekyll and
Hyde. No where before this list have I heard that others have the same
problems.
Thanks
Kim Komp
another not so crazy Mom