NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Kuflik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:43:36 -0500
Hi Everyone,

My 15 year old daughter was just diagnosed with a milk allergy and I was
wondering if you could share with my your favorite products (cheese, soy
milk, yogurt, snacks etc....). I know there are lots of different things
on the market and it would be nice to get recommendations rather than have
to plought through them and rely on trial and error.

Thanks!
~Suzie