NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 16:24:56 -0400

Hi Everyone.

Glad to see that the list has started up again. I've been a member since a few
days after it started, which was... I'm not sure. 1844, I think, when the
telegraph was invented.

Anyway, I've written a lot about lactose intolerance, including the Planet
Lactose blog. planetlactose.blogspot.com (Don't add www)

I stopped keeping it current, although I may start it up again, but there are
five years worth of resources about LI issues stored on the site.

If you click on "travel" under Labels, for instance, ten posts come up
concerning menu cards, translation cards, travel books, and other helpful tips.

Please explore the site. I'm sure you'll get something useful from it.

Steve Carper