NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 16:01:18 -0500

>I don't think that I really have any secrets here.  I try to eat "clean"
>food.  I also use natural soaps for bathing and laundry, also chemical free
>cleaning supplies as well.  I just know that since I started cutting all of
>this outside stuff out, my health has improved 100%, allergies, skin
>problems, asthma, MS, everything.

And doesn't your neighborhood supermarket look just like a giant
convenience store?

We had to do the same thing when we were diagnosing Josh's eczema. Now we
can't even think of buying produce or meats at the supermarket without
feeling a little queezy. We still consume a bit of "junk" foods, but we
strive to make most of it organic, or at least "clean" (free of most junk
ingredients). And it seems to be making a difference. At least the labels
are shorten to search when wer'e looking for allergens :-)

Mark

Mark Feblowitz