NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
terry croteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:52:31 -0600
At 12:28 PM 4/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
Hi
We have a non-milk yogurt in our local Save-on-foods it is called Jersey
Farm  Soya Yogurt (strawberry / plain / Honey vanilla)

Made by Alamar Farms (Delta B.C.)

I am not sure if this is the same product Robyn K refers to .
Ingredients
Filtered water/soy beans/honey/nat. flavor/concentrated soy protein/nat.
colour/live bacterial cultures.
Debi, In Alberta Canada

>Robyn Kozierok wrote:
>
>> There's an excellent non-dairy yogurt sold only in Canada.  My son loved
their honey vanilla flavor.  If you don't have this on your list and want
the info, I'll be happy to look it up for you.