NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Michelle T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:49:58 -0700
but will be unable to reply for the next few days to a week since the joint
between my right wrist and the bone leading to my thumb is almost totally
dislocated, it has been dislocating off and on for about the last three
years but I was always able to put it back until last night.  The doctor
says that this probably started happening due to a congenital defect in that
joint.  I am pretty much having to keep it immobilized so I am reduced to
typing with my left hand even though I am right-handed.

Pegasus

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html