NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:16:46 -0800
On Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:22:37 -0800 W Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> The problem is that the human body is complex! Because I react to
> dairy, gluten, and mushrooms (and others on this list have various,
> multiple sensitivities, I note), recipes with several 'free's are
> heaven-sent. Inclusiveness will support more people than exclusivity,
and isn't
> helping what it's all about? And then we can speedily delete a recipe
that
> doesn't apply...

I agree with this.  We avoid dairy along with a long list of other
things.  However, I think folks who cross post recipes from other lists
should screen them appropriately to make sure they really are dairy free
and are for things that usually aren't dairy free.

Kathy

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.