NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kimberly Sherwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:22:49 EST
In a message dated 1/23/99 12:09:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hi - I'm the mother of two beautiful boys. My eldest, 21/2 years-old,
 may have PDD. I am interested in learning about the possible connection
 between milk/dairy intake and issues surrounding PDD/Autism. Any info
 would be helpful.
 Thank you.
 Deb

My second daughter is also diagnosed PDDnos.  She wasn't diagnosed until she
was eight years old.  No one knew what the #$%^ was wrong with her.  They just
kept saying she had ADHD.
There is a lot of information on the web about autism and casein and gluten
intolerance.  I am on an autism e-mail list and that is probably where you
would find most of the information you are looking for.
To subscribe:

Subj:     AUTISM Digest - 21 Jan 1999 to 22 Jan 1999 (#1999-23