NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Renee Olague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 22:20:16 -0500
My daughter  also used to break-out upon skin contact with milk. Thats how I
found out saugauge had milk in it. she would break out around her mouth and
scratch it and then touch another part of her body or face and breakout
 there. She is going to be 15 next month and doesn't seem to affect her that
way any more. Although I Still warn her to try to stay away from it. You
never know when your going to have a reaction.  Renee, mom to Sarah (almost
15), Robert (12), Andrew(4), and Justin(1)