NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rachele Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 10:01:00 -0600
We just flew on TWA and got a "strict vegetarian, non-dairy" snack.  If you
don't need meat in your meals I think this is the best way to avoid dairy.
We always bring food with us, especially since we rarely go on flights with
meals but they always seem to be at mealtimes, especially if you have more
than one flight to get there.

The snack was simple but our 6 year old thought it was fun to eat airline
food for the first time.  It was just a nice hard roll with lettuce, tomato
and cucumber; an apple; and carrot sticks.  Personally, I ate the food I
had brought.

Rachele Shaw