NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 08:49:35 -0700
Hi Marie,

Thank you for your reply!

>  Now the slightest bit of any milk
>component not only makes her very ill, it changes my sweet little angel into a
>very angry, miserable child. My 16 year old has the same behavioral changes
>with yellow #5, red 40, MSG, BHT and sugar.

Now that the children are getting older, it is harder for me to say
anything without getting obscenities thrown back at me.  They are all good
about gluten, sugar and additives, so I commend them on this but they don't
seem to see the relationship between PMS and milk.I have coconut milk
available for them and books about milk and its dangers but I am getting no
where in this department.
What to do?

All the best,

Susan