NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
engjrntchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:41:49 -0600
Try the Chocolate Emporium @ http://www.choclat.com

They are WONDERFUL, helpful people who will specialize and meet your
food allergy needs.  We have had great success ordering a Halloween and
a Valentine's basket of chocolate treats, dairy-free jelly beans, and
other goodies!  Besides that, everything tasted fantastic.

My daughter is convinced there are some wonderful people in Ohio (she is
4) because she knows that's where I got her chocolates :)

Deborah