NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:56:01 -0400
I believe I'm somewhere between the two. I'm a classic LI but sometimes have
a feeling of unwellness equivalent to a low grade fever. My face flushes and
I feel out of sorts. These symptoms vanished when I stopped milk products
completely and found all the foods that use dairy products (an awesome
list ). The rest are the classic symptoms of LI: bloating, gas, diarrhea,
rhinitis (nasal discharge), nose infections. I also have some regular
allergies such as ragweed.

Don

P.S. Each of us is such a complex biological organism that the symptoms may
vary considerably. As you may have experienced when a flu bug goes around,
there may be 5 symptoms but not everyone has all the same ones.