NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Andersons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:26:55 -0600
I got the Kolorex from my chiropractor...no prescription.
This is on the bottle
Kolorex is based on selectively picked leaves f the New Zealand shrub P seudowintera colorata. This plant is grown by Forest Herbs in the pristine rain forest on north west Nelson. There exists a powerful synergy between the active ingredients in P. colorata and Aniseed.
At the time of manufacture each capsule contained no less than: Pseudowintera colorata (175 mg)
Aniseed (175mg)

This is all I know. My son (7) has improved incredibly with no side effects but as stated before my daughter (4) her fingers and toes are peeling badly.
Tracy