NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
RoseBoccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 11:21:05 EDT
Wow. It sounds as if we had a bad experience with the skin prick test....sorry
if I misled anyone!

We still plan to use the RAST test, since we already know Corey's main allergy
is milk (anaphylactic) and what we're really interested in now is the antibody
count and how it may change from year to year.

My apologies if my earlier comments about how traumatic the skin prick test
was for my son misled anyone. That was just our experience -- and just another
indication to me that our allergist is not as good as I originally thought he
was. We've run into problem after problem with him. And actually are preparing
to take our son to a new one (now that our insurance has added more than one
in our area)