NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:14:26 -0800
Hi Jenifer,

--- Subscriptions <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> What kind of crud are you experiencing?

Congestion, skin "itchies", and the like. All the stuff I get when I eat dairy,
though just "mild" (meaning I'm not dragging my tail in a stupor, like I get
when I eat even as much as a tablespoon of dairy anything). I don't think I'm
eating anything new, so either something has changed recipes, or I've added
something new to my allergies. Someone suggested that the protein for wheat is
very similar to the protein for milk, and that perhaps I'm also having problems
with wheat. I don't know. I know in the last few months, I seem to be
developing some reactions to nuts (as in tree nuts). That's entirely new. I'm
still trying to figure it all out :(

http://mail.yahoo.com