NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenny Forbes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:08:28 -0500
Myra wrote:
>>>I'd also like to know if McD hamburgers and buns are OK.

McDonalds is far from my first choice when it comes to "dining out," but it
is the only place I feel confident about what our son eats. Their buns are
milk product-free. He has a hamburger w/ketchup, fries & a sprite and has
never had any trouble. As soon as we found out about his milk allergy, two
families in the same boat told us that McD had been the only "safe place"
for their kids for years.
Jenny Forbes
E. Lansing,  Michigan
mom of Ben, age 4 1/2