NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:01:44 -0500
----------
From:  Dana Uehling[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:  Thursday, December 11, 1997 2:39 PM
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  High Calorie Foods

Hi Dana;
My son was diagnosed with milk and egg allergy when he was 9 months old.
I gave him soy formula until he was 2 years old  now he drinks soy milk or Rice
Dream milk.  He was sorta thin when we discovered his allergies...I think it was
because he was so sick all the time.  Don't worry.  Feed her lots of allergy free
foods and she'll come back around.  Good luck!!
If you need anything at all...contact me at    [log in to unmask]
Oh, and be careful.  A lot of General Practitioners or Family Physicians are not sure
what ingredients to avoid.  My Family Doctor still tries to tell me it is O.K. to eat yogurt.
No it's not!:)

Thanks!
Kelly