NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:59:26 -0500
On Mon, 27 Aug 1956, EngJrnTchr wrote:

> <<< So far,
> she can eat a Subway turkey sandwhich>>>
>
> I was told at more than one Subway that the bread
> contains whey.

I read the boxes (both the white and wheat) the bread comes in a few years
ago, and it did not.  Trouble is, most of the Subway's I used to go to had
such a serious cross contamination problem (cheese from the shaker ending
up all over the veggies in the various bins) that I stopped eating Subway
sandwitches.

----don't waste your cpu, crack rc5...www.distributed.net team enzo---
 Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  to get the job done.
______http://inorganic5.fdt.net/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key________