NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"L. Roop" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 09:09:45 -0400
On the other hand, my two sons who have asthmatic episodes after ingesting
the least bit of cow milk, do perfectly fine on goat milk. So well, in fact,
that we now have two dariy goats.

I think milk tolerance is an individual thing, and I'd hate for someone who
would do all right on goat milk to be scared away from it. Being able to
have goat milk has helped us have a more "normal" household that our earlier
dependence on soy and rice milks did not.

Allergies are definitely a YMMV issue!

Lis