NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tanya Bumgardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:15:26 -0500
Does anybody have any idea how long it takes for an ear infection to clear
up after getting off dairy?  I've had fluid in my ears for at least 3 years
now apparently due to an unknown allergy (which was just recently
discovered).  Antibiotics alone have never helped, but getting off the dairy
seems to have helped some.  I've been off dairy completely since the day
after Christmas and I just finished my second round of antibiotics.  It
seems to finally be breaking up some but I was just curious if anybody knew
how long it usually takes to clear up.  It's very annoying.

Thanks,

Tanya