NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:31:30 -0400
   From: "Holly Bortfeld" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Gluten-free Casein-Free dye-free Drink

Hi all, while picking up goodies for our meeting last night, I went into Albertson's and they had something I thought you all would like.  They also sell to Kmart, Wal-mart and Target.  They were $0.79 each.

They are dye free, GFCF water-based drinks.  Sorry, they are full of sugar though but still less than apple juice and Splash etc.  I think they are all salicylate free too though.  They are not carbonated. They are called KWENCHER and the Berry-licious was my fav of the three i tasted but they had orange cream, cherry-cherry and peaches and cream.  the phone number on the bottle is 1-800-422-6112 but that is the distribution company.  Bottled by Mount Olympus Waters, Vancol Industries, Inc.    I called the company and she told me they were GFCF today.

Ingredients are: purified water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate.  bottles are 8oz, per 4 oz serving - 80 calories, 0 fat, 35mg sodium, 22g carbs, sugars 22g, and 0 protein.