NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Francke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:00:44 -0400
Hi Eric,

I have suffered with lactose intolerance for about 15 years. I try to
watch very, very carefully what I eat. However, on occasions I get
something that causes a reaction and the reactions are horrible,
sometimes they last for hours. Now I have started reacting to any fresh
fruits and vegetable unless they are organic. I guess it is what they
spray on them that I react to. Anyway, since you have studied this, have
you found anything that can help relive the reaction as it is happening?
Please forward me any information that you might have. I have done some
research myself and am always interested in finding out anything I can.

Blessings,

Linda Francke
Christian Academy of Indiana