NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"L.Shriver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 07:23:05 -0500
Hello Randy,

I hail from Austin, now in Dallas. Their are lots of places to shop. Whole
Foods my favorite is located at 601 N. Lamar. This is located at the corner
of Sixth street and Lamar Blvd. which is closet to Ben White. Their web
site is www.wholefoods.com  If you go towards N. Lamar  and Hwy 183, a new
market run by HEB called Central Market is open. It is located at 4001
North Lamar Blvd. It is by the State hospital, on Lamar and 38 1/2 Street.
I also believe Amy's  Ice-cream is gluten free, check with owner first. She
has shops in Highland Mall off Hwy 35 and Airport and on Guadalupe Street
near North Lamar. If you need more help or directions feel free to email me
and I will be happy to help.

Good Luck and have fun in Austin,

Lucy Shriver