NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marla Shapiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 20:21:03 -0400
have y'all seen their page of national distributors? seems that they list distributors for most states (at least indiana & georgia). i called my local health food store, & they''ve told me they'll order it for me even if they decide not to sell it....

(and sorry about the bread recipe...haven't forgotten, but can't find the recipe book....!)

Marla Shapiro, Ph.D.
MSC 5A0622
Regents Center for Learning Disorders
Georgia State University
33 Gilmer Street SE, Unit 5
Atlanta, GA 30303-3085

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/22/03 08:13PM >>>
Hi Catharine,

Please keep us informed if you were able to get someone to go in on the cheese with you.  I'm
too far away, in Indiana, but might try to find someone here if you have success.  And if you
like it as much as you hope.

Kathy
aka smiley

In God We Trust