NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Melissa C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 16:07:28 +0000
This is not to scare, but to make you aware, and to check your own Epipen.

Maybe you've heard,(I just did, so wanted to let others know), there has
been a recall on some Epipens.  It seems they may not contain enough
medication to do the job.  They were made by Meridian (sp?).  That's all
the info I could get out of the radio blurb (WBBM in Chicago).  You may
want to contact your pharmacy, to find out exactly which ones.

I know some folks on this list rely on them, and I wouldn't want any of my
no-milk friends to be without needed medication!!

Your friends,
Melissa (mom) and Mary Elizabeth (babygirl)