NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janine Rae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:24:52 -0800
My guess from everything I've learned so far about food allergies is your
daughter is sill allergic to milk , it is just manifesting itself in a
different way.  The body adapts but doesn't tolerate the offending food.
So, for instance my son who is allergic to milk and sugar was a colicky
baby, who turned into an ear infection toddler, who turned into a
hyperactive, slow learner 1st grader.  I must assume that if I had not
discovered these allergies, he would have ended up with asthma, or some
other breakdown of the body.  You might suspect the other kids of milk as
well if they are having any medical, behavioral, learning problems.
Sometimes the whole family is allergic to the same thing but the dad with
intestinal problems has a son who is a bed wetter and a daugther with
eczema.