NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 07:43:32 -0700
We got a juice drink at TCBY - orange juice with pineapple
and banana (and some ice cubes) blended in.  My
milk-allergic son like it so much he's been experimenting
with it at home.  We are using a lot of bananas!  But the
drink is delicious.  We have also used frozen peaches or
frozen strawberries in it, and sometimes Tofu (which you
couldn't have for the soy) but it's great just with juice,
fruit and ice.

psam

Motherhood - not just a job, it's an Adventure!