NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 09:30:00 -0700
Dear Everyone:

We are especially upset about the epi pen recall since someone on
another list stated that the effective concentration in some is nil.
So using two wouldn't add up to even one.  We are being VERY careful--
I can't believe they are not producing or hiring someone else to
produce replacements-- this is a life-threatening situation for many
people.  Please be careful everyone.
Susan
(ps. the Walgreen's pharmacist asked us if we could use the "Anakit"
whatever that is-- does anyone know? has anyone heard of other alter-
natives?  I'm tempted to ask the doctor for a vial of epinephrine and
a syringe to keep in the house!)