NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"E. J. Mumaw" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:47:18 EDT
Nancy,

Sorry to hear you still don't have answers yet.  I'm a bit behind on my mail
and just read your post.  I know you already have a lot to think about and
learn, but as the tests they do on your son become more invasive you may want
to consider asking the Dr's to do these procedures with non latex products.
I think we know for certain right now that Tyler at least have allergic
tendencies so continued exposure to Natural Rubber Latex products can cause
an additional allergy.  A life threatening and life controlling allergy that
believe me you don't want to deal with.  Most Dr's and hospitals should be
able to provide services with latex free supplies.

http://latexallergylinks.tripod.com/

E.J.