NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Kevles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 07:38:46 -0500
Hi -

Bearing in mind that my family's tolerance for dairy is relatively
high (1/4 tsp milk causes only mild discomfort), we've eaten

Arnold's Stoneground wheat bread (not any other Arnold's varieties)
and
Stroehmann's (spelling?) various grain breads

with no trouble.  We've also safely eaten breads from several
different local bakeries.  ANd, we roll our own in the bread
machine.

--Beth Kevles
  Disclaimer:  Nothing in this message should be construed as medical
  advice.  Please consult with your own medical practicioner.