NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karin Dietterich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 15:22:38 -0700
--- Lisa Kovaleski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I hear Tofutti makes a great one if you're lucky enough to be on the East
> coast.  Can't seem to find them out here in Northern Cal.  Has anybody else
> had any luck?

I use the Chef Boyardee pizza in a box.  I then take the Tofutti "American" and
"Mozzarella" cheese slices and shred them.  Add veggies and you're set.

I'm in Oregon.  All I can find from Tofutti is the Better than Cream Cheese (in
two flavors), Tofutti Cuties, "ice cream", and the cheese slices.  I know the
Tofutti line contains many other products.  They're slowly making their way
west.

Karin Dietterich