NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:11:23 -0800
There was a thread a little bit ago about milk free chocolate chips for
baking.  I was looking around at a bunch of different ones lately and
most seem to be labeled as dairy.  The ingredients don't have anything
obvious, so it might just be that the equipment is dairy (as one was
labeled this way).

For anyone out west here, I found some Parve one at Trader Joe's.  They
have a circle "K" instead of the normal U.  It's Trader Joe's Dutch
Process Chocolate Chips.  The ingredients read exactly the same as most
of the rest.

Kathy P.