NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lisa richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:14:13 -0500
Dear Lynda,
Thanks for your great lunchbox ideas.  I was able to locate Grandma Milina's pasta O's.
Did you know that there are 4 different varrieties available.  There is the pasta O's in
tomatoe sauce, there are two varrities that have pasta, tomatoe sauce and veggie franks
as well as beans and veggie franks.  Thought you might enjoy the tip.  My two sons like
them all.
Once again thanks.
Regards,
Lisa (mother of two boys who are allergic to dairy and are lactose intolerant)