NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:05:54 EST
I'm glad the tip about candida albacans helped! About the peeling fingers and
yeast, It could be from either the yeast or the medicine. Perhaps a
detoxification effect. Ask the practitioner who gave the medicine to you.
Also, see if you can get ahold of the book, The Yeast Connection, by Wm.
Crook. It's been out 15 years or more and should be in the library. It will
give lots of help in understanding the situation and recovery from it. I
would be wary about giving sugar again so soon. If you'd like to dialog more
about it, feel free to email me privately. I've had 15 years experience with
it and live pretty much symptom-free, but I had to make major changes, like
staying away from processed food to a great extent. And it can recurr if the
situtation that set it up doesn't change. Here's to re-establishing a healthy
gut! Carrie