NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynda Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 21:42:30 EDT
Almond milk is a wonderful, flavorful alternative to rice or soy milk.  I use
it for all baking needs which call for milk.  I use it to make pancakes (I use
the Red box of Aunt Jemima's),  I use it to make mashed potatoes, I use it to
make cakes.  I love the stuff!  And it is pareve, too.  the brand I use is
made by is by Pacific Foods.  The only "down side" is that it is not fortified
with vitamins or calcium as are some of the soy and rice milks.

Lynda