NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LMoran8545 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:41:48 EST
I forgot to add to my earlier note that my son Devin (one year) also always
wears a medic alert bracelet on his right hand, he is right handed and in case
he reaches for food hopefully someone will notice it.  It says he's
anaphlactic to milk, and to give epinepherine (sp?).  I always worried if we
got into a car accident or something, that someone would try to calm my kids
down with a cookie, and what if I was unconscous?  The things I worry about.
Anyway, I found it to be very helpful and ease my worries a little.  You'll do
fine, Cindy