NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebridan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:09:59 EDT
Tori,
Are you just dairy sensitive but eat gluten?  What about eggs?  Did you have
any other symptoms such as cramping or diarrhea, circles or puffiness under
your  eyes, excema?  How about your family members where you might have
inherited dairy allergies?  Sorry so many questions but I just find it very
curious to see the similarities plus the unique differences in what we feel we
can or cannot consume and why.  I am especially grateful to everyone who
responds with their emotional take as it relates to dairy allergies. People
might think that emotions may be a very subjective thing to use to pinpoint an
allergy but so far this list is convincing me there is a connection.  Take
care, Jane